Fully accredited 120 Hours TEFL Certificate is your passport to teach around the world.
- Internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
- 120 hours training you have 180 days to complete.
- Completely online, so you can do it around other commitments.
- Real life tutor support, our tutors are available throughout the week.
- It has been written by a U.S. Born TEFL expert and is designed for those first time teachers to equip you with what you need to get the knowledge and confidence to teach for the first time. It is one of the most up to date TEFL courses out there.
- Receive your certificate automatically after completion.
- It’s just not about the certificate; It’s about getting your first job. We deal with recruitment as well send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before you complete your course we will find your first job.
- Once you have registered you can start learning immediately.
- Unit 1: Principles of English Language Teaching, Teaching Techniques and an introduction to lesson planning
- Unit 2: Grammatical Awareness along with teaching grammar and vocabulary
- Unit 3: Building a lesson plan: Using Games, Practice and Production (teaching aids)
- Unit 4: Teaching receptive and productive skills: incorporating technology to develop these skills in the classroom
- Unit 5: Learners and Learning (motivation, needs and classroom management): Guided Observations
- Unit 6: Recycle and Review: End of Course Assessment and further reading
It may seem like a lot but that is what makes us different to many courses out there, we want you to learn as much as you can to make you the best teacher you can be. It’s not just about the certificate at the end, it’s about the knowledge you pick up on the way!
It’s only £95. Register